Tuesday 15 November 2016

Have you heard about StyleWe?

Hello darling!
I was browsing around looking for some new clothes and I've found this amazing website: StyleWe. So today's post features my top ten pieces from StyleWe!
I've choose every piece by myself, accordingly my personal taste in fashion, there are a lot of options and styles for every person.
Before I start with my top ten from StyleWe, learn mojito recipe on the blog.

Are you ready? Grab your mojito and let's start with my top ten!

1

 The first one is this amazing backpack. I love the cat ears detail in gold, which creates a great contrast with the black color. At the same time, it is very simple and minimalist, perfect for most of casual outfits. Find it here.

2

Cardigans are a must-have in every closet. That's why I've chosen this beautiful knitted cardigan. The color goes with black, camel and olive green. It is a great to keep you warm in fall but stylish at the same time. Find it here.

 

3

The next piece is a gray knitted sweater. Another item that is completely necessary in colder days. Looks so cosy and soft! Gray matches with most of the colors, so it is a great addition to your closet. Find it here.


4

I've fell in love with this coat! In colder days, most people wear darker colors, so why not adding a little fun to our outfits? The color is vibrant and it is very warm. Looks great with black outfits. Find it here.


5

This chunky sweater is great for casual outfits. It is cold but you still need to do some errands. Get this sweater, a pair of blue jeans, brown boots and you're done! Find it here.

6

This skirt really catches the eye! The different lengths make it fun, while the color and the material keep it classy. Looks great with a blouse. Find it here.



7

These trousers are the best when you want to jazz your outfit. They look great with a long camisole or a chunky sweater. The pattern is very retro, why don't you try some oxfords with them? Find it here.



8

Who does not like a nice pair of jeans? StyleWe has the perfect wash and cut. Tuck some shirt in and you are ready to go out. Find it here.


9

This blouse is great to use with high waisted jeans or a black A-Line mini skirt. The fit is wonderful and the details are great! Looks perfect in a casual outfit. Find it here.


10

Last, but not the least, I've chosen this beautiful black dress. It is perfect to wear on a date or in a long walk in the city. Add a scarf and tall black boots to complete the outfit. Find it here.



My favorite category on StyleWe website was the Handbags category. There are a lot of different styles and I want them all. Choosing the Cat Ears Backpack was a challenge :) Take a look at all the options in this link.

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked this post. Leave your comments on the comments section bellow, I would love to hear your opinion!

xoxo,

No comments :

Post a Comment