Tuesday 27 December 2016

Just a little update

Hello honey!

How was your Christmas Day? Hope it had been fantastic! I couldn't keep with my posts during these days because I've been very sick. I got a cold and a sore throat.

I couldn't take pictures to my gifts during Christmas, but I'm posting the stock picture and the link so you can check them.



My parents gave me the most beautiful oxford shoes ever from Eureka! I've wanted a pair of these for a long time. They look good with skirts, dresses and blouses. These are available here for men and for women. They are a limited edition, all of them are numbered (mine are 4147/5000) so get them fast!


My aunt gave me these cute fuzzy socks from Calzedonia. They are very soft and I've been wearing them while at home to keep my feet warm. I'm actualy wering them now. Aren't they adorable? Get them here.


My uncle knows me so well! He gave me "The Girl on The Train" book, by Paula Hawkins. I've wanted to read this book for a while, I'm really enjoying it. See it on Goodreads.

 
Another aunt also gave me a Sephora black eyeliner. I like the felt tip, it offers me all the control that I need when doing my makeup. Get it here.


Aaaaaaaaaand I got Lindt chocolates! Yum!



I also got some clothes before Christmas, nut they were just some basic pieces so I don't feel the need to share them.

Thank you for reading! Leave your opinion on the comments section.

xoxo,

No comments :

Post a Comment